CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blame it on the Postman

Soon, hopefully, I'll be able to make my first batch of melt and pour soap! I'm so excited! Now I just have to wait on my order to be confirmed and shipped. I'm so impatient..

I ordered like $50 worth of supplies from Brambleberry. I think I ordered 4 different soap bases (goats milk, shea butter, white, like cold process white), several fragrance oils (pineapple cilantro, tropical vacation, cybilia coconut, cybilia mango, and a pigment sampler pack. I hope that I didn't forget anything... but I'm pretty sure I've got all I need.

Now I just have to make sure I have all the tools I need. I have some soap molds, and a pyrex measuring glass, and a microwave... haha. At least I've got some great books for reference!

0 comments:

Post a Comment